Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My new toy

Regular readers will have noticed that I haven't been posting much lately. I can now reveal why, which I will do with the following video:



Initially I tried to make something that looked as exciting as a Top Gear segment, unfortunately it turned out as drab and dreary as a MotorWeek episode. Probably mostly due to my anything but engaging tone of voice, and due to my budget for this being on par with a typical MotorWeek episode. I hope you did notice that, unlike Motorweek, I actually had cool cars, and dared to make negative comments (that didn't refer to daily driving issues).

So that's what's been keeping me busy for the past month.

3 comments:

Adam Liptrot said...

Nice to see you blogging again! Pity about the B, but good choice of interim car - though it looks like it'll cost you in fuel. Good to see some video too.

Arun Luykx said...

Thanks very much for your comments! I plan on adding some more video in future. By the way, your website is amazingly well designed. It's the most professional MG blog I've come across!

Unknown said...

Nice video! Although I didn't understand the car-talk. Loved the completely unnecessary comments and funky music though.