Sunday, March 21, 2010

And We're Back

The 100 feet of snow we had this winter wasn't enough to collapse the old bird. However, when I went to take a look at it today I realised my first task was going to be a spot of gardening. Here are the before and after photos:


There was A LOT of bamboo all over the place. Amazingly the roof was still intact, despite numerous branches having fallen on it. The roof was not intact after I accidentally poked through it while removing a branch.

Next week I hope to do some real work...

5 comments:

John said...

I purchased a MGB and there was no title. The man who I purchased it from said it was a 1974 model. Is there anywhere on the car that will tell what year it is? If not, how can I find out? I would appreciate any help.
Thanks

Arun Luykx said...

Hi John, this website should provide some answers: http://www.mgcars.org/namgbr/identify.htm

Best of luck!

nick said...

cool. can't' wait to see the progress, working on my own too. do you a place where you can follow the blog?

Arun Luykx said...

Between my other car, my dogs, work, girlfriend, and life in general, i rarely find a moment to work on the damned thing! But I have a couple things in the works this summer, mostly body work and such. I think you can follow the blog by clicking "follow" on top. Rss feeds also used to work.

Patrick Gauer said...

Wow! The color of this car is just amazing. It's a waste if it's ruined by those branches.